Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Call of Duty Black Ops - accomplished!


After hours of playing through the game and constantly dying, I've finally completed the game. It was insanely difficult. I never changed the difficulty setting though to lower than what I'd initially set it at - though the thought has crossed my mind numerous times.

At first I was having trouble getting with the flow of the story but as it progressed, it became more and more interesting for myself. Giving small hints of a possible twist to the story added suspense to an already exciting game.

I've wielded a number of different weapons, commandeered different vehicles, and as most Call of Duty games end with, I saved the world. Or at least what some people think of as the world - the US. Don't you find it funny when some movies say that it's the end of the world, they only show the US being attacked or destroyed? Anyway...

I haven't tried the multiplayer game mode yet but I do know that the campaign is awesome. I've played a little of the zombie mode and I think it would give the players some variety to playing CoD. The ambiance felt authentic, the weapons and the characters also. Overall, the game felt and played really good.

Call of Duty: Black Ops is definitely a game you shouldn't miss.

-Jeric

No comments:

Post a Comment