Sunday, January 2, 2011

Opening Blog

After much thought,  I finally decided to start blogging.

There isn't a lot that I thought I'd like to say until I realized that everything that I should be writing about, I end up blurting out to people who aren't really interested in those things. Big no-no!

So now, I'm moving my conversations to the internet where some people may be interested. At least they wouldn't have to pretend that they're interested and just close the window if they're not. A really interesting and funny thing people do when engaged in a convo where they're no longer interested in the topic of choice is they nod without really hearing what their chat partner says. Like if I insert something like: "I enjoy eating raw chicken", the person just nods.

To lessen embarrassing moments, here's to the internet and its blogging capabilities! *toasts to virtual readers*.

No comments:

Post a Comment