Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Umagang Kay Ganda = Success! Praise God!

Despite my doubts about myself appearing on the show, everything went well. I definitely felt that God was with me through the whole event. I found myself worrying about a bunch of things: The LCD screen still wasn't set up. We don't have power outlets yet. The HDMI cable wouldn't fit because of the bad wall mounting of the tv set. We only got two power outlets when we needed three.

God continued to remind me that He IS in control. So I felt his guiding hand comforting me and I started to relax though there were still a bunch of things that weren't set up yet.

Sure enough, when we needed the whole set up to work, it did. Everything was in order.

Most of the hosts of the show enjoyed playing with the Xbox 360 Kinect that I brought. The interview went really well. And most of all, out of all these, God was glorified.

Once again, I thank God for the opportunity and the privilege to appear on ABS CBN and to expand my horizon.

To God be all the Glory!

- Jeric

1 comment:

  1. http://www.pinoypride.net/video/80199/Umagang-Kay-Ganda-Jan-11-P17

    ReplyDelete