Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Call of Duty Black Ops - funny incident

                                                                                    (image borrowed from i.acdn.us)

I've been playing Black Ops for quite a while now. Today, I was trying to muscle through the whole game when I found myself pretty addicted to the game and the storyline. It was already quarter to one in the afternoon and I still had a lot to do (eg. chores, work, etc.). So what I did was I committed to myself that I would stop playing by 1pm.

As I'm playing along, the story gets more and more entangling and I found myself rushing to beat the 1pm deadline that I put on my playing time. I believe I'm in the last battle, the climax of the story, when all of a sudden, there was an error on my screen wherein I had no choice but to accept. When I accepted the error message, it brought me to the main menu. So the game could only be resumed from the start of the level which I really didn't think was a smart thing to do since I had to do other things already.

When I looked up to check on the clock as I was weighing my options, I saw that it was exactly 1pm! It reminded me that God was telling me to do what I have to do first and play another game had I the time later on to do so.

Praise God for this amusing incident! I wouldn't have stopped if it hadn't been for this.

- Jeric

No comments:

Post a Comment