Saturday, January 8, 2011

Vacation Imminent!

Our vacation out the country is imminent! But I'm kinda having mixed emotions about the trip. I feel that a part of me is getting excited over this but another part is getting totally stressed out.

It might be because I am carrying a lot of baggage. I am currently juggling my business and my tutoring gig. Both require quite a lot of my time and both of them are very rewarding. A vaca means I won't be able to earn during these days and the kids that I'm tutoring might have trouble with their exams..

I might be overreacting over the whole deal. The trip's gonna be under a week so I'm thinking there's no need to stress too much over the whole thing. I hope everything turns out fine.

I ask for your prayers for a safe journey and a blessed experience.

-Jeric

No comments:

Post a Comment